Friday 11 October 2013


Just before to know your name
i didn't know where Zlin was
and after the bus gone
i changed all the map

Unknowing faces in the streets
start to become familiar
and tales about people's lives
Appears to be stories from a liar

All the darkness comes to light
waliking trhough the unknown road
when you are decided to fight
to see what is abroad

I start to understand what you're saying
the sounds became into comunication
houses and streets stop to be 
just boxes and directions

I'm feeling a strange yet
but you're not a strange of mine
this people is part of my fate
and your river flows in my mind

Your girls are pictures of summer
your boys walking so fast
and them there in the distance
look like they've forgot the past

I'm still living on chilhood hopes
about a houndred dalmatians
lovely housekeepers drinking tea
and heros coming from war

Where have gone the heros?
they've just lived in my mind?
maybe all of them resting in peace
six feet under ground

Who are the heros of my time?
are there none?
people just living normal lifes
and time is passing and gone

I want to be a hero
not for killing other men
but for take the risk of living
even if they call me mad

The greatness is for the greats
those who keep trying after fall
never surending
after those who steal the hopes

You'll never steal again from me
is not yours what i dream
is higher than your lies
and deeper than your fears

Get out of here you liar!
you don't have part on me
i decided to be happy
i decided to believe

Just before to know your name 
i didn't know where Zlin was
and after the bus gone
i just forgot the past

Your face still been a mystery
your fragrance i mixed in my mind
you're walking from the distance
you're coming from the dark

You speake a lenguage of kings
a tongh speaking trhough times
i want to be part of your history
i'd like to be a warrior for your life

And gone trhough the moonlight
you my lady, me your knight
i'll protect you against the evil
rest in my shoulder, beauty of mine

And when you be awake
you'll be already in my arms
don't worry you my princess
i'll be there until the sun shines

You're so beautifull, so unique
more than i never predicted
you look like shape by ans artist
a poet, a dreamer and an architect

Your columns are atrong and in shape
your levels are in balance
your windows play wuth lights
and your fachade looks like a palace

In you less is more
but more is never less
the minimalism of your own
is enough to be blessed

Your feelings are the diamonds 
on the crown of your beauty
when you cry skies drop rain
and when you're happy stars are shinning

Just before to know your name 
i didn't know where Zlin was
and since the bus has gone
i've been wondering what it was




Jonay Martin                                London 11/10/13


No comments:

Post a Comment