Wednesday 16 October 2013



The rain is falling
where the fire left ashes
every drop brings life
to this dead carnage


Flowers were witing
for this rain to fall
now all they're awekening
to the nature's call


I know there's hope
where there were none
and now i feel love
and life in my soul


Espectancy ahead
about the near future
there's still pain in my head
and are flying the vultures


But the carnage is flesh
and this flesh is alive
my life is not waste
and i'm not wasting my time


The ghosts won the battle
enjoy the taste of this time
but the victory is not yours
at the end of this fight


I'm healing my wounds
and fixing my armour
sharping my sword
and collecting my arrows


You better be prepare
to make your way home
now there'll be no trace
and your walls will fall


What you think you stoled
always has been in my hand
all you have is a fake
like your words and your plan


You're not in control
the king's still rulling
the justice is about to come
Who do you think you're fooling?





Jonay Martín                                   London 16/10/13


No comments:

Post a Comment